Children’s Counselling Services
Young people may need help with a wide range of issues at different points in their lives. Parents and carers may also need help and advice to deal with behavioural or other problems their child is experiencing. Parents, carers and young people can receive direct support through Young Anxious Minds.
‘Growing up is not easy, and sometimes it’s hard to cope with whatever life throws at you’
Young People Mental Health Services
- Feel sad or like you don’t want to be here any more
- Have problems with your family, friends or at school
- Hurt yourself or want to hurt yourself
- Feel anxious and scared
- Have problems with eating and food
- Have trouble talking or sleeping
- Feel angry or are struggling to control your behaviour or temper
- Find it hard to concentrate or get on with friends
- Have to check or repeat things, or worry about germs
- Don’t like yourself or have low self-confidence
Check out our Recovery College Find help and support for problems such as depression, anxiety, self-harm, stress, bullying, eating disorders or self-esteem.
This service is for Young People from age of 14+
Know the Five Signs of Emotional Suffering
Not Feeling Like U ?
RU Withdrawn ?
Caring 4 Yourself ?
If you – or someone you know-are experiencing these signs, We offer no cost mental health counselling for Veteran Families